Level 1 – Protection Detail
Decontamination / Clean / protection
PDS Precision CLEANSE PROCESS
- The vehicle is treated with a precision cleansing Hi PH foam to break down road grime and pollution, grease, and dirt, we then apply a low PH precision cleansing foam to break down and remove mineral deposits (mild water spot staining) from glass, chrome, hard plastics, and painted surfaces
- After precision cleansing, we move on to removing iron particles embedded in the paintwork and the tar removal process, after this is completed a second covering of precision cleanse Hi PH is done to remove any chemicals left on the paintwork
- The vehicle is then washed using PH-neutral shampoo using a twin grit guard bucket system to prevent any stones and sharp-edged particles from being carried onto the car via a wash mitt.
- Wheels are cleaned using a nonacidic-based wheel and tire cleaner
- The door shuts, petrol cap, arches, and lower section parts will be cleaned (where accessible).
- The vehicle is hand-dried using deep-pile microfibre towels and hot air to ensure all water is removed from the paintwork
- The paintwork is treated with a clay bar (mild or aggressive) removing bonded surface contaminants. (if required-machine polishing may be required after this process)
- Tyres are dressed with a premium tyre dressing.
- Exterior plastics and door trims are dressed.
A premium paint sealant is applied to the paintwork
Why choose the Level 1 Protection Detail?
We are experts at fixing issues with the appearance of any vehicle. Increasing its value and unlocking its full potential for the owner.